pluxfolio

Bonjour, I dont speak French, apologise.
Just finished a portfolio iteration of PluXML, with a lot of changes on front and backend.
Check it out http://plux.kkirill.com
Ciao

Réponses

• StéphaneStéphane Member, Former PluXml Project Manager
    Congratulations kirill.
    Very nice.
    Can you tell us what kind of changes did you make?
    Maybe it will give us some ideas to improve pluxml.

Stephane

Consultant PluXml

Ancien responsable du projet (2010 à 2018)

• Hello Stephane,
    the general change is additon of galleries, the third type of content, and most important for portfolios.
    I've also added some minor things like site definition (a piece of text editable via CP).
    I removed comments functionality, since it's appropriate for blogs rather than portfolio sites.
    I'm going to improve further galleries functionality.
  • Hello Kirill,

I wish my Russian were better (though, I can understand ok). I really like your interface, both on the page and on the screenshots of your modified PluXML. I downloaded a copy and will try to play around with it whenever I have time.

Could you tell us where are the most important modifications? (If you have kept a list of the changes.)
  • Le design est vraiment magnifique !
    (Design is really wonderful !)

à plus,

Gzyg
  • Je relance un peu ce sujet fort interessant ; je viens d'installer pluxfolio, ça a l'air vraiment interessant...

@kirill : Hi kirill, i've just installed pluxfolio, everything runs great, but I don't understand russian. Could you just make a quick translation in english? By the way, congratulation for your design job!

Cheers,
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.